Welcome all returning and new members. PAXC is a volunteer based club and relies on memberships and donations to maintain the ski trails (winter & summer), parking lot clearing and new for this year 1.5km lit ski trail for night skiing. Skiers are encouraged to purchase a membership as it allows us to cover our costs for keeping great trails!
If you use our trails please consider a membership.
Online registration is here: PAXC Registration
**5$ Discount for registering before December 1st, and a chance to win one of two $25 Gift cards for GearHeads - Thanks GH!**
- Adult membership (19yrs+) = $62 (plus $18 to Cross Country Canada and Cross Country Ontario)
- Youth membership (6-18yrs) = $22 (plus $18 to CCC and CCO)
- Kids membership (5yrs & under) = free!
- JackRabbit Ski School (3-12yrs) (includes membership) = $37 (plus $18 to CCC and CCO)
- Racing Team Members: Contact René Sauvé
Note: ski school runs Saturdays @ 1pm , from the first weekend there is enough snow (stay tuned for blog/email announcements) to the first weekend of March (and excludes Christmas, New year's and Family Day weekends). Parents (at least one) are required to be PAXC members, and are asked to volunteer to help with two sessions (ability to ski is not imperative) - volunteer sign-up will be available on the first day of ski school. See http://www.paxc.blogspot.ca/p/kids-ski-school.html for details.
Day Passes: skiers and snowshoers and encouraged to donate $5 per visit, cash box by the trail map.
Thanks and Happy Trails!